CRUSH SiO2 Detailer Concentrate – 16oz
CRUSH SiO2 Detailer Concentrate – 16oz
$14.95 – $16.95
CRUSH SiO2 Detailer Concentrate is one of the biggest technology upgrades in Ceramic Car Care Products to date. CRUSH SiO2 Detailer Concentrate can be diluted to be used for almost any need you may have in maintaining your vehicle. This concentrate makes 7 different products. Ultra Sealant, Light Sealant, Drying Aid, Rinseless Wash, Detail Spray. A true game-changer. Use it on paint, glass, wheels, interior, trim, – ANY SURFACE!
CRUSH SiO2 Detailer Concentrate is one of the biggest technology upgrades in Ceramic Car Care Products to date. CRUSH SiO2 Detailer Concentrate can be diluted to be used for almost any need you may have in maintaining your vehicle. This concentrate makes 7 different products. Ultra Sealant, Light Sealant, Drying Aid, Rinseless Wash, Detail Spray. A true game-changer. Use it on paint, glass, wheels, interior, trim, - ANY SURFACE!
This isn't your dad's "Ceramic Detailer" or "Concentrated Polymer" product. We've turned up the knobs in a few different ways. SiO2 content creates instability in a chemical mixture. The more SiO2 you add, the more unstable the mixture becomes. This is typically combatted by adding "just enough" of a stabilizing product to support the SiO2. The drawback is that if you add too much, you increase the surface tension of the product. That results in a "grabby" feel under your towel.
What we have done is turned the knobs UP on SiO2 content and the stabilizing agents used to keep the mixture together. We've also dialed up the chemical resistance in this product to increase the length of time that this SiO2 Detailer lasts on the vehicle. You get the best of all worlds with CRUSH. You get real protection left behind and slick ultra-lubricated solution to ensure you inflict the least amount of damage possible when applying or using the product. (Remember, if you're touching vehicle paint, you're installing scratches or causing damage, no matter what product you are using)
Dilution Ratios: (Adjust up or down based on your lubrication preferences)
- Ultra Slick Sealant NO DILUTION (90-120 Days Protection) - Use a plush microfiber towel, folded into quarters. Spray the towel the first time with 3 sprays and wipe the panel. What you want to see is CRUSH flashing off of the paint as you wipe your towel. Spray 1-2 sprays per panel thereafter. Use a separate towel for the final wipe/buff if needed. DO NOT SPRAY ON THE PANEL.
- Light Spray Sealant 1:1 (30-40 days Protection) - Follow the same directions as above. Spray the towel 4 times to start and use 2-3 sprays per panel thereafter.
- Rinseless Wash 60:1 (11oz 5 Gallon Bucket, Up to 30 Days of Protection) - We recommend using this method with multiple NEW microfiber towels rated of 400GSM or better. Put all the towels into the bucket after mixing the solution. Wipe your panel and then put the microfiber aside. Don't put it back into the bucket. Grab a new towel to work on the next panel. Recommended you use 12-15 towels per vehicle. We recommend our PEOPLE EATER 400 GSM Edgeless DUAL PILE Towels.
10:1 3.5oz/32oz Container
- Drying Aid - After final rinse, spray the vehicle liberally with the kinetic. Immediately upon application, you will see the water begin to break on the surface and run off the vehicle. Dry using a 1100+ GSM towel, like one of our THICC Drying Towels.
- Detail Spray - Do we really need to give you an example of how to use a "detail spray"? Spray the dirty thing and then wipe the thing!
- Clay Lube
- Waterless Wash (add a little bit more to your container for extra lubricity) - Spray the panel liberally. Wipe the panel with a plush microfiber towel, use a second towel to buff clean. THIS METHOD IS NOT RECOMMENDED ON AN EXTREMELY DIRTY VEHICLE.
NOTE: PROTECTION LENGTH IS DIRECTLY AFFECTED BY HOW VEHICLE IS DRIVEN, STORED, WASHED, etc.
WARNING: Auto Surface Protection / Total Detailing will not be held liable for any damage from misuse of our products.
No Sprayer, Sprayer Included